Network Enhancers - "Delivering Beyond Boundaries" Headline Animator

Sunday, January 2, 2011

CCIE - Multicast Quick Start Configuration Guide

Based on my experience,  Multicast is one of the subjects where every engineer preparing for a CCIE will face difficulties in understanding this technology. Even I was in the same boat during my CCIE preperation. Now I would like to share with my fellow friends couple of links that I found intersting and quick learning the Multicast technology.

I would strongly recommend people to read the entire book of "Developing IP Multicast Network" book in order to understand the multicast technology indepth. This is book is simply AWESOME !!!

Multicast Quick-Start Configuration Guide


I you feel this document is useful for your CCIE preperation or making the Multicast technology easy in understanding, kindly leave the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Networking Domain Jobs