The challenge for Sales Managers has been to align the individual sales person’s behaviors to match with the company’s direction.
By driving an ongoing alignment of various teams inside your organization; Sales Managers could increase their business relevance to the customer.
Sales Management Best Practices:
· Provide marketing support services (mailers, brochures, newsletters, social media) for your sales team to develop and close new opportunities
· Empower your sales team with rich context (deeper client and industry insights) for enabling consultative selling
· Align your internal staff for linking your company’s unique capabilities to your customer’s priorities
· Use meaningful content (blogs, whitepapers, informative articles) for stimulating trusted conversations with prospective customers
· Analyze outcomes and make requisite modifications to improve results