Cisco Containerized Data Center (CDC) solutions provide a fast, flexible way to expand, complement, or even replace traditional fixed, "brick-and-mortar" data centers.
The modular approach that Cisco has developed adds capacity as needed, and is more manageable and cost-effective. It reduces capital expenditures (CapEx) and provides a potential 30 percent savings in operating expenses (OpEx).
Cisco Containerized Data Center (CDC) offers the following benefits:
- Timely response to dynamic data center needs: Significantly reduces deployment time for new and existing data center initiatives
- Flexibility: Can be configured to meet customer-unique business needs
- Serviceability: Designed for efficient serviceability and to meet power and cooling requirements
- Optimization: Can be placed in either indoor or outdoor environments with the flexibility to deliver the Cisco CDC to multiple locations
- Cisco CDC Management System (CDCMS): Integrates multiple components to help ensure the safe and efficient operation of Cisco's modular data centers